Muslims on Tumblr can be so rude and it’s such a shame that it’s become the most liked/reblogged behaviour. I honestly don’t care how many followers you have. People need to learn to have a discussion without blatant jabs at the intentions of the other side and indirect posts on their views. Have some respect and learn to understand what someone means instead of assuming and twisting people’s words. That doesn’t show any decency or prove your point; it only highlights that your tactic is to demean someone’s character. So unfortunate.
- thehandsomedoctor said: Ok so this can’t be directed at me, because I haven’t had my laptop for a day, so everything ok?
- dnarmi likes this
- cheesyme95 likes this
- cynicallyjaded likes this
- the-art-of-protest likes this
- mohammedahmed said: dang what happened?
- lamour-infini reblogged this from storyseldomtold
- lamour-infini likes this
- lamour-infini said: I thought the exact same thing today! I completely agree with you.
- zainabwrites said: But aren’t you doing the same thing ;)
- zainabwrites likes this
- ammarmali said: Unfortunate indeed.
- ammarmali likes this
- storyseldomtold posted this